Підтримка Snuza Pico
Завантажте інструкцію по вікористанню Snuza Pico
Поширені запитання щодо Pico
Smart device minimum requirements::
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Apple devices:
• iOS 8.0 or later
• Android devices:
• Android 4.4 or later
- Don’t mount the Snuza Pico2 where the baby is likely to lie on-top of it or huddle up around it. The position for the best connection is in the middle of your baby’s tummy.
- Don’t have your phone in your pocket. Rather place it on a non-conductive surface.
- Try limit the number of obstacles between the Snuza Pico2 and phone, especially metal obstacles.
- 2.4Ghz Wifi could interfere with Snuza Pico2’s Bluetooth connection to your smart device. If you are using a 2.4GHz Wifi setup in your house to connect your devices to the internet, then rather try to switch to 5GHz.
Reset the Snuza Pico 2 by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing, try to turn it on again.
When you first put the Snuza Pico 2 on, it is slightly colder than your baby and tends to reduce the temperature of the skin around the Pico 2. The Snuza Pico 2 needs at least 10 to 15 minutes to reach the same temperature as the child for accurate skin temperature readings.
Bluetooth Technology only allows one smart device to connect to the Snuza Pico 2 at a time.
Yes, please visit connect.snuza.com and invite them as a secondary user.
Is your Snuza Pico 2 software up to date? You can check what firmware version your Snuza Pico 2 is by going to the settings screen of the Pico 2 in question on the Snuza Connect App on your smartphone. On Android, look under the Snuza Pico 2 serial number to see the version number. On iOS, click on the ‘i’ in the top right corner of the screen and look for “Firmware version”.
A Snuza Pico2 can only be registered to one username. If you bought your Snuza Pico2 second hand please contact the previous owner of the Snuza Pico2 and request that they deactivate the Snuza Pico2 by logging in with their username at connect.snuza.com and clicking on the red de-activate button at the bottom of the page.
If the purple light is flashing then your device is in pause mode, please ensure that the clip lever is closed correctly and it is not paused via the app.
If the battery is still charged and you have not disabled your remote ON/OFF function, you should be able to connect to your Snuza Pico 2 within range. Once connected, switch your Snuza Pico 2 ON and the breathing movement alarm will sound after 20 seconds.
Please ensure the following:
- Your Snuza Pico 2 is on
- Your Snuza Pico 2 is in range
- If your smart device is running on Android 6.0 or above, ensure your Location service is enabled.
– Open Android Settings and tap on the “Connections” item.
– Scroll down to “Location” and tap on it.
– Ensure it is enabled/activated by turning it on.
– Go back to Connections and locate the “Bluetooth” item. Tap on it and make sure it is turned on.
– Open the Snuza Connect App on your mobile phone
– Log in with your email and password (please register first if you have not already done so)
– If the Snuza Connect App does not connect to your Pico 2 automatically, press the Connect/Power button on the App (overview screen)
- Note – if you’re using your phone’s Bluetooth settings menu for the pin code, you’ll need to close this and connect directly with the app instead to pair your device.
- If none of the above work, please contact us.
Ensure that the thin flap of the diaper is folded over the thicker part, which is what the Clip grips on to. Refer to the following video for how to attach your Snuza Pico 2.
Go to connect.snuza.com and click on Forgot Password; enter your username/email and you will be prompted to click on the registration option if you have not done so yet.
Reset the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing try to turn it on again. If this did not fix the problem ontact Customer Care by completing the form on the contact us page.
Reset your Snuza Pico 2 by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing try to turn it ON again. If this did not fix the problem please contact Customer Care by completing the form on the contact us page.
Remove the top Clip Lever by opening it past the 60 degrees open position. Take the lower Clip and insert the right pin in holding the Clip at a 90 degree angle to the Snuza Pico2 with the teeth side facing inwards, then pull the left side firmly until the other pin can clip into position. The Clip Lever and Clip on the Snuza Pico2 have been designed to be removable to make it easy to clean the unit. To use your Snuza Pico2, please ensure that both Clips are fitted properly.
To re-seat the clip, please watch the following video.
The clip is designed to be replaceable and will unseat if moved more than 60 degrees past the opened position. There is a friction stop at 60 degrees, but with a little force, it can be moved beyond this.
If your Wall Adapter complies with the following output specifications: 5V, >200mA then you can use it. If not then please go to your local retail store and purchase a Wall Adapter that is compatible.
The Charging Case needs the lid when closed, to apply pressure to the Snuza Pico2 and enable charging. Try to reattach the lid. If you cannot, then you can still charge your Snuza Pico2 by placing it onto the Charging Cradle and applying light downwards pressure to the Snuza Pico2 until the Snuza Pico2 displays charging mode.
Please ensure that the USB connector is properly inserted into the Charging Case and that the Wall Adapter is plugged in and switched ON.
Movement from external sources such as being pushed in a pram or travelling in a vehicle or aircraft may be detected by Snuza’s sensor. Snuza should not be relied upon where external sources of movement are present.